Hi,

We have developped commercial windows application using a software called
DataEase. We need a more professional development system and are presently
researching such a product. I checked the MySQL manual and the field types
needed are supported. Our basic question is whether or not MySQL can handle
the job of running under all version of windows in all different types of
configurations (networks). We would want our code in MySQL to be compiled. I
understand that its a backend, but we would still have proprietary formulas
and calculations that would need protection. We haven't worked with SQL in
quite some time so its a bit unfamiliar territory for us...

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks,

Csaba Horvath
Service Info-Rapide Inc,
Tel: (514) 990-6574