Evening Jay,

 I'm still abit new to MySQL. Spending the last 6 months I have worked
with it more on my CGI development, than good SQL query practicing. My
technical jargon is lacking. In laymens terms ( I know no other at this
point in time ) I have a row that has '1' or '0' in it. I'm trying to do:
"What is the total number of '1's?"  "What is the total number of 0's?"

Thanks for the patience list,
Calvin

Update: Just read Bill's reply to my request. Looks like he's got my
answer. Thankyou much gents.