Using RH 7 after a Plain setup I tried to install the rpm's version 37
through 39 with the same error. Not a valid RPM. I tried both Gnome RPM
and the command line with the same results. The tar file gave me Child -
Error unrecoverable - exiting now.I moved the files and tried again same
results so it's not permisions.

I thought mabey my install was corrupte, plus I am bored, and reinstalled
RH7, and got the same errors.I never had any issues before on this box
with RH7 and MySQL.

I tried other RPM's I needed for this LAMP install, PHP , Apache and they
installed fine, but I need MySQL installed first so I'll redo them later.

Help

Mike Benzel [EMAIL PROTECTED] for NT Linux-Palm-CASL Support
Cross Platform Messaging and TDataSet Components: TAstaPDADataSets
Servers (Win32,Linux,Java) Clients (Win32,Linux,Java,Palm,WinCE,Linux
PDA's)
ASTA Technology Group http://www.astatech.com  ASTAWireless
http://www.astawireless.com