Hi,

I have Windows NT 4.0 (build 1381/SP6a) running IIS4 Webserver (
http://www.abadon.net or 212.30.85.173 ) connected via CableModem/LAN to
Internet. I have also PHP ( Version 4.0.6 )scripting engine and MySQL server
( Client API version 3.23.32 said PHP info page, but in WinMySQL admin Ver
1.3 is : Server : 3.23.41-nt Client: 3.23.36 - but It doesen`t matter -
MySQL working perfect without any problems or bugs ( info page is:
http://212.30.85.173/phpinfo.php with UN "info" and PW "guest", `cause my
server is not public, only developing ...).

But my problem is: I have downloaded SourceCode for MySQL (
mysql-3.23.41-win-src.zip ), unzip and open workspace with Visual C++ ( part
of MS VisualStudio 6 Pro with SP 4 ) and rebuild all - without problem,
excepcion one with describe:

--------------------Configuration: strings - Win32 Debug--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on .\Strxmov.asm
The name specified is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Error executing e:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.

mysqld.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I haven`t idea what`s that: bug or is something wrong with my machine or IDE
( my knowledge is not so perfect... )...

regards

ps - I haven`t any problems with other sources codes, like Macromedia SWF
flash source, etc
sorry to my bad english language...

Slevec Brane, Slovenia
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here is complete log:

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'heap - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'isam - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'merge - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysys - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'regex - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'strings - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'dbug - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'zlib - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysqlclient -
Win32 Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysql - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysqladmin - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysqldump - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysqlimport -
Win32 Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'MySqlManager -
Win32 Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysqlshow - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'libmySQL - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'myTest - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'thr_test - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'replace - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'myisam - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'myisammrg - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'innobase - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'bdb - Win32
Debug'.
Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'mysqld - Win32
Debug'.
--------------------Configuration: heap - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
_check.c