Lorang Jacques ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

> Now I was wondering if it would get faster by using FULLTEXTSEARCH on my
> tables. As it
> is quiet some work, I first want to ask you guys if this is really going to
> make my queries faster (much faster ?)

Yup. I've got the entire set of laws for the State of Texas online. My query time went
down from 120 seconds to less than a second. So, yes, it's really worth it.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  214/341-4420 - http://www.pobox.com/~erc

Squished Mosquito, Inc.
Internet Applications Development
Escapade Server-Side Scripting Language Development Team
http://www.squishedmosquito.com
Pensacola - Dallas - Dresden - London