Hi.

It cannot be done with a SQL command, except if the structure of all
involved tables is the same. In this case, have a look for MERGE
tables.

Else, you could create a temporary table and use

INSERT INTO temp SELECT ...

for all tables in question. Of course, you can simulate this in your
application, too.

Bye,

        Benjamin.