Grega writes:

> now, this query executes for about 10 minutes on an AMD 900/256MB and then i
> get an "execution time exceeded" from PHP

Your script is spending too much CPU time on something.
Are you sure that your query doesn't complete? I'd be
very very surprised if it doesn't, since it'd probably
mean that you've found a bug in mysql_query(). My guess
would be that your script gets stuck in a loop somewhere.

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/