Sasha,
  I tried the bug script to send the bug, but didn't have time to go thru
the problems (looking for X, then couldn't open on vi). Reading that script
I thought I saw "support@.."so I went ahead and send to that list.

I knew it was a "paid support" list, but I didn't have any question, only
let you know that it is a bug and I thought it justified the email to that
list.

---------
Regards,

Rod~