From: "Christopher Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: Question about converting

Troy,

Have you considered MyODBC?  Access works well with linked ODBC tables.
Then, within Access, you can copy the linked table into an Access table.

Hope this helps!

Christopher Reed
Application Analyst
Information Technology
City of Lubbock
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Troy Montour" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3:56:14 PM 9/17/2001 >>>
I need to convert from Mysql to access for testing reasons.

when I do the Mysql dump it either gives me the query code or it saves a
file with .sql extension.

how do I get this information into access?

I wish I could but can not connect direcly to the mysql server cause of the
way the hoster set it up.

Thank you in Advance
Troy