From: "Troy Montour" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 22:56
Subject: Question about converting

> I need to convert from Mysql to access for testing reasons.
>
> when I do the Mysql dump it either gives me the query code or it saves a
> file with .sql extension.
>
> how do I get this information into access?
>
> I wish I could but can not connect direcly to the mysql server cause of
the
> way the hoster set it up.
>
> Thank you in Advance
> Troy

This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and
return and/or destroy the original message.