I have a problem with MyODBC trying to connect to MySQL from Access 2000 on
Windows 2000 pro via dialup connection.

On my work machine everything is OK, I'm running WindowsNT 4.0, Access 2000
and have a permanent Internet connection. Connection to MySQL situated at
some Internet provider server is OK.

But when I'm trying to connect from home via dialup (and having
Windows2000pro instead of NT4) I have an error:

Login denied to
User: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Password: Y

while:I have set 'myname' as a user name. Somebody (MyODBC? Windows2000?)
added a suffix '@mydialup-provider.com' to my db user name.
Or maybe a problem is in something else and a diagnostic is incorrect?

Valentin Koulikov