Does anyone know of any applications that insert email into mysql databases?
I can use either Windows or Linux as the client; however, I want mysql
server on the linux box (for stability).  I don't like having all of my
email in MSOutlook's proprietary format because in 5 years when I need to
look back at something, I'll need a sql db search, not ms-outlooks little
search algorithm (I get a lot of email daily).

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations??

thanks in advance...!

-CB