Hi !!!!

Another small research in Access made me to see the changed table structure
completely. Please use this procedure to view or to refresh links when the
structure or location of a linked table has changed.

1. Open the database in access that contains links to tables.
2. On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Linked
Table Manager.
3. Select the check box for the tables whose links you want to refresh.
4. Click OK to refresh the links.

Microsoft Access confirms a successful refresh or, if the table wasn't
found, displays the Select New Location of <table name> dialog box in which
you can specify the table's new location.

If several selected tables have moved to the new location that you specify,
the Linked Table Manager searches that location for all selected tables, and
updates all links in one step.

So, this solves all your problems. Let me know whether it helps you or not.

Regards, venu
--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com