> Another small research in Access made me to see the changed
> table structure
> completely. Please use this procedure to view or to refresh
> links when the
> structure or location of a linked table has changed.
>
> 1. Open the database in access that contains links to tables.
> 2. On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then
> click Linked
> Table Manager.
> 3. Select the check box for the tables whose links you want
> to refresh.
> 4. Click OK to refresh the links.

All I can say is, Wow! Excellent response! Thanks!

> So, this solves all your problems. Let me know whether it
> helps you or not.

Looks like it works great but how about this (smile)..

Is there a way to have this update done on linked tables automatically and
is it possible to have this done on a global scale. Meaning that the linked
tables would work on all machines not a specific machine? Would having a
general ODBC username/password setup on multiple machines resolve the
problem? Sorry meant to ask this question before.