grant alter, create, delete, drop, insert, select, update, index ON
name_of_database.* to name_of_database TO username@localhost identified by
"password" with grant option;

then

grant alter, create, delete, drop, insert, select, update, index ON
name_of_database.* to name_of_database TO username@%.ourdomain.com
identified by "password" with grant option;

should do the trick for you.

Curtis Maurand
President
Maine Line Systems