I have participated on several groups before and this was the first time i
received a comment like this. I didnt wanna bother replying to it as i know
people r different and i am glad we have this delete button that i rely on
in such cases :)

Yes i was here for an advice and thank you Mr. Ravi for making it clear. I
am still glad I joined the group as Will's post did help a lot.

Neways cheer up everybody and yes i do agree 'be nice to people' - it will
not only help others but ur own self.

Regards,
Harpreet Kaur
Software Developer