Problem: I get "Access Denied" when I'm trying to use MySQL.
Relevant Error Message:
Error: -2147418113
Native Error Code: 1045
[TCX][MyODBC]Access denied for user: 'webmaster@localhost'
(Using password: YES)
My website host said to contact Chili!soft, Chili!soft said:

Solution:
This is not an issue with Chili!Soft ASP, but rather a permissions issue on
the database server. The following commands show you how to adjust security
on the MySQL server.

Step By Step Instructions:
To assign privileges in MySQL, execute the following SQL statement using the
MySQL client

Code Selections:
'Give the user all privileges when connecting from localhost
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO <username>@localhost IDENTIFIED BY
'<password>' WITH GRANT OPTION;

'Give the user all privileges when connecting from any host
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO <username>@"%" IDENTIFIED BY '<password>'WITH
GRANT OPTION;

Also my host said:
All connections to the ODBC driver should be setup to localhost on the
system. All that is needed is to change where you have dvox.com to localhost.

Is this somthing I can fix, or is it something my host should fix?

Thanks!