Hi there!

I have a question. I've created a page in PHP4 which displays the result of
the following query:

select event_detail.id, event_detail.startdate, event_detail.enddate,
event_detail.title,
event_detail.comment, event_detail.active, event_detail.subscription_open,
event_main.url
from event_detail, event_main
where event_detail.id_main = event_main.id
and startdate > '$today'
and active = 'Y'
order by startdate asc

And everything works as it should...up until this weekend where I receive
the following error:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/u284/oneiros/algemeen/agenda.php on line 28

The strange thing is that when I remove the order by line in the query,
everything works fine.

I've tried recreating the two tables in question but to no avail.

Oh, yes. On my local server, I run MySQL version 3.23.41-nt and everything
works just fine. The version on the server with the provider is 3.22.21

Many thanks in advance....

Blessed Be
Peter