It would actually be nice if the full source were available off the website as is, not
just in the .tar.gz file.  What I mean is, just untar the source to
http://www.mysql.com/source/ and let people browse it there if they wish to.  People
often ask questions on the list that could be answered in the source, but it is
difficult to point them to it.  For instance, people asking what various error codes
translate to...  It would be nice to just point them to
http://www.mysql.com/source/somepath/somefile.h.

Just my 2c.

Steve Meyers