I'm trying to come up with a query to do the following... I'm not having
lots of luck :(

The table is a user database. The columns I'm interested in are: username,
lastip. I'm interested in pulling information out that would show usernames
for each IP that appears more than once in the database.. i.e.

username        ip
persona        1.1.1.1
personb        1.2.3.4
personc        1.1.1.1

I'd be interested in seeing persona and personc (both have 1.1.1.1 ip's)

I've tried..

SELECT lastip,count(*) FROM users GROUP BY lastip;

but that only gives me an unordered list of the # of times an IP is used..

SELECT distinct(count(*)) FROM users GROUP BY lastip;

but that doesn't join the info -- nor give me the ip's -- just frequency
(when I add 'lastip' to the select I get an error)

I'm thinking that I'm going about this the wrong way.. But, I can't quite
get a clue.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

David Wolf