From: Rob Vonsee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 10:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: McGrotty, Charles
Subject: Request for information (MS Access -> MySQL)

Dear developer,

For some years now, we developed a database application in MicroSoft's
Access '97.
With our user base growing, we're encountering more and more limitations in
the Microsoft development environment, especially in the stability and
number of simultaneous sessions of the database.
Years ago, one of the main reasons for us to choose the Microsoft Access
database was the fact that it can be distributed license free, giving us a
leading edge in the market.
>From what we hear, MySQL can be a good option for us to do our future
development with.
In order not to waste our Access development knowledge, we would like to
continue developing in Access, but then use MySQL as database instead.

Our question to you is:
Do you know of any party that has gone this way before us and where we can
continue our inquiries?
Not only to answer our questions, but perhaps they could also do the first
conversions/engineering/development with us.
Since we are a Dutch company, preferably a contact in The Netherlands, but
please don't hesistate to answer if you have another lead.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Robbert Vons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]