Hi i have a problem with searching TEXT columns for appearance of particilur
words.
Here is the example of what I'm traying to do:

mysql> SELECT "Why this does not work" LIKE "work";
| "Why this does not work" LIKE "work"                        |

0 |

and this works

mysql> SELECT "Why this does not work" LIKE "%work";
| "Why this does not work" LIKE "%work"                         |

1 |

Why LIKE does't recognize word "work" at the end of the row when it's a
separate word

Sorry for bad english

Any help would be appriciated