From: Todd Williamsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, 27 October 2001 5:48 p.m.
To: 'Mike'; 'Woolsey, Fred'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SELECT Query in PHP

Yes, I think HTML, mySQL and PHP is a marriage made in heaven but...

Online docs is like reading stereo instructions in a foreign language
most of the time.  I tried the webmonkey.com tutorial and it was ok..
Funny thing is that the script they used, I couldn't get to work... Go
figure... Just my luck!

Granted I am so new to PHP I think I just eclipsed the 48 hour mark...
So am I still a rookie?  Lol!!

Thank you,

Todd Williamsen, MCSE
home: 847.265.4692