When I get a MySQL error, the error message is only partially written to
MySQL.Err file (on WIn2k). If I call the MySQL.Err text file up in an
editor window, only half of the error message is visible. I tried MySLAdmin
flush-logs but that didn't help. How do I get the entire error message
displayed? The only way I can do this is to shut down the MySQL server or
get more errors until the buffer writes the previous error message.

Brent