Hi,
I'm interested to know what data type people consider suitable for storing
currency.  In a table in my database for a university assignment, i have:
create table Products(
price double(4,2) not null,
...);
However it has been suggested to me that double(4,2) is inappropriate and
that decimal or numeric would be more appropriate.  I only used double(4,2)
because
this is what is used in the MySQL tutorial (I think it's chapter 3 of the
manual).
Any thoughts on this matter appreciated.
Regards, Saqib Shaikh
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web site: http://www.saqibshaikh.com/