Hi

The OS is Redhat 7.1 on a dual processor Pentium box, running MySQL 3.23.36,
the standard RedHat version.

The machine is running two databases, one is a full archive while the other
ones holds current data. The same five records are unavailable using SQL in
the two databases, but using mysqldump I can see the records.

Obviously the data file is OK, but the index records are corrupt.

What can I do ?

- Export the databases, drop originals and reload.
- Drop indexes and rebuild ?
- Repair files ? Which ones, data or index or both ?

What is advisable and will involve the least work ?

Simon