Hej

I have several databases with several tables in them and all works fine
except for one database that loses data.
I'm running mySQL 4.0.1-alpha-nt and the tables are all INNODB.
The problem is as follows:

Table B references table A by a foreign key. I've filled table A with all the
data I want and are adding data to table B. After a couple of items, only a
few of the items are still in the table. Sometimes the other items reappear
after a couple of minutes, in other cases all items dissapear. Sometimes when
I run a select statement I get an error message from the table handler error
code 127. But I have no idea what that means.

Has anyone experienced anything like this!? It's just to weird! I have no
idea what to do and are ready to give up and export it all to linux and
postgreSQL instead.

Anna

This message was sent using SkyBURST Mail Center.
http://www.skyburst.net