At 10:20 AM +1100 11/15/01, John Mravunac wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Has anybody seen this error before?

Yes, lots of people.  That's why it's in the PHP FAQ. :-)

Typically, it's a symptom of failing to check MySQL calls for
errors.  Then your script continues blytely along, unaware that
there's a problem, until if fails catastophically.

Fix: Check all your mysql_xxx() calls for errors and take
appropriate action when a failure occurs.