From: Paul DuBois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 15 November 2001 15:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Warning: 1 is not a valid MySQL-Link resource

At 10:20 AM +1100 11/15/01, John Mravunac wrote:
 >Hi,
 >
 >Has anybody seen this error before?

Yes, lots of people.  That's why it's in the PHP FAQ. :-)

Typically, it's a symptom of failing to check MySQL calls for
errors.  Then your script continues blytely along, unaware that
there's a problem, until if fails catastophically.

Fix: Check all your mysql_xxx() calls for errors and take
appropriate action when a failure occurs.