Hello all, I just start up with mysql so I have some stupid questions to
ask.

right now I have an MS Access database with one table that has 25 fields
and like 2000 records in it. I'm trying to move to MySQL in order to
have a better DB. I can define the database and the table manually
that's not a problem, My problem is how can I export the 2000+ records
from the Access DB to MySQL DB. does an export file from access do the
job???
I read a little bit about myODBC, does myODBC help me in this situation,
does it help me export all the records to the new database???

thank you

Gerardo Amaya