Hi Jose,

Yes. You can make use of MyODBC to export tables and/or associted
data from MS Access to MySQL.

Here is the snippet from new MyODBC manual on how to export data
from MS Access to MySQL.

Q. Export a table or query to MySQL using MyODBC data source

Note: You can only export a table or query to MySQL server,
      if you have installed the latest MyODBC driver 2.50.38
      or grater, else you will experince problems with text
      and varchar data types.

1. In the Database window (The window that appears when you
   open an Access database or an Access project. It displays
   shortcuts for creating new database objects and opening
   existing objects.), click the name of the table or
   query you want to export, and then on the File menu, click
   Export.

2. In the Export Object Type 'Object name' To dialog box, in the
   Save As Type box, click ODBC Databases ().

3. In the Export dialog box, enter a name for the file (or use
   the suggested name), and then click OK.

   The Select Data Source dialog box is displayed; it lists the
   defined data sources for any ODBC drivers installed on your
   computer.

4. Click either the File Data Source or Machine Data Source tab,
   and then double-click the MyODBC data source that you want to
   export to

   To define a new data source for MyODBC driver, please follow
   the instructions from:

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_Clients.html#Installi
ng_MyODBC

5. Microsoft Access connects to the MySQL server through MyODBC
   data source and creates the new table in the server.

Regards, venu
--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com