Hi all, This the first post for me to this lists I
appreciate If  I take a good picture as I hear...

I creat table in MySQL like this
CREATE TABLE test
    (
     ItemID               INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
     FirstName            CHAR(50),
     LastName             CHAR(50) NOT NULL,
     Sound                LONGBLOB,
     PRIMARY KEY (ItemID)
     );

the Sound field is for storing wave files , it is
stored ok ....
now I want to run this wave from this field .
I'm trying to use this methode by using ASP with
MySQL...

============== Listenwav.asp File ==============

   <%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %>
   <%
   ' Clear out the existing HTTP header information
   Response.Expires = 0
   Response.Buffer = TRUE
   Response.Clear

   ' Change the HTTP header to reflect that an audio
is being passed.
   Response.ContentType = "audio/wave"

   StrConnection =
"driver={MySQL};server=127.0.0.1;database=test"
   Set ADODataConn =
Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
   ADODataConn.Open strConnection

   Set rs = ADODataConn.Execute("SELECT Sound FROM
Test WHERE ItemID=1 ;")
   Response.BinaryWrite rs("Sound")
   Response.End
   %>

the HTML File will be

============== Listen.htm FILE ==============

<HTML>
<BODY>
<EMBED
                src="ListenWav.asp"
                autostart=true
                loop=false

</EMBED>
</BODY>
</HTML>

this way is not working  ... I don't know way ...

Can any one tell me way , or how can I do it with
another way...

NOTE THAT I DO SAME WAY TO DISPLAY IMAGE AND IT IS
WORKING FINE !!!

Thanks in advance