--- Michael Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1) Will there be a binary for MySQL 3.23.45 for MacOS X 10.0.x
> (Darwin 1.3.x)?

Isn't there one there?  On the "Downloads" section of the site?  I just
wish my local mirror was updated to include it....

> 2) How do I find out what options are compiled into the binary?

I'm not sure.  Someone else could take a stab at this?  I use the
source and 3.23.44 has worked fine for me (except the shutdown
problem).  I'm going to compile 3.23.45 now and see how it goes.

Erik

=====
Microsoft e[X]tra [P]roprietary
-- Is this where you really wanted to go today ? --

http://www.redhat.com/about/opinions/xp.html