At 4:48 PM -0600 11/26/01, john wrote:
>that's a croc. You invited me and the world as soon as you posted to the

That's "crock", I believe.

>web. I asked you a question, you reposted to the net my question so we could
>start the war on the crappy Mac OS' issue that's been going on for the last
>ten years to this newsgroup. You're one of those guys that always overload
>the mailboxes of others, aint you the big man  --  coward.
>Shut up punk, I will speak only to Paul DuBois of my issues.

I'm unaware that this is a newsgroup, or that it's even been in existence
ten years.  Certainly Mac OS X hasn't been in existence ten years.  Perhaps
you dislike Mac OS pre-X, but that's not what the discussion was about.

As to the "issues" part of your comment, I'm still curious to hear
what particular MySQL-related problems you observe when it's run under
Mac OS X.