> SHOW STATUS will give you an indication on how much
> traffic is moved between your server and the clients
> (look for "bytes sent" and "bytes received") - but
> only the totals for the server are displayed. I very
> much doubt you can get the data by client or connection.
>
> I'm curious as to *why* you're doing this. For billing?
> In that case the data traffic is a lousy metric for
> how many resources each client is hogging. The complexity
> of the queries is by far more important than the amount
> of data moved.

I have to explain much better.
I want to provide the content of my db-server and want to aloud the
users(mysql user) to get the content only by using the select-rights.
The mysql users could have big public commercial webapplications with much
users on their websites.

I'm scared about the traffic costs of my hoster. I want to transfer the
costs to the users but I must have some datasize of the resultsets of the
sended queries.
The Bytes_received and Bytes_sent are general values but I want to know on
each table or user?

Perica Markovic