When creating a table, can we specify that the combinaison of two fields
needs to be unique but each of those two fields may have duplicates,
just not both the same?

Can we have a required attribute on one of two fields? I have
phone_line_french and phone_line_english, i require one of those two to
be filled (or both). I can check that in my script, just asking if we
can do it in mySQL

Regards,

Etienne

--
Etienne Marcotte
Specifications Management - Quality Control