----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 11:20
Subject: Re: MySQL 3.23 Manual - PDF

http://www.mysql.com/downloads/download.php?file=Downloads/Manual/manual.pdf

> Not sure why this MySQL list has so many questions and folks have to be
> trained to check the main website first.  Heck it even says to RTFM in the
> trailer message on each of the posts...but people post Q's here first.
>
> I know.  I was one.  For 3 months.  The truth is, the main website,
bitbybit
> FAQ and Paul DuBois' MySQL book have an enormous wealth or well organized
> information.  Not trying to bust your chops, I did it (and still do from
time
> to time), just letting you know that there is a faster (and more complete)
> way to find answers.

That is the MySQL 4.x manual, I'm looking for the 3.23.x PDF-formatted
manual.  The HTML and text versions supplied with the 3.23 distributions are
way too unwieldly, and I'm not going to upgrade my mission critical app to
what is apparently alpha software, just so I can have an up-to-date manual.

----
A. Clausen             [EMAIL PROTECTED]