Hi!

I have a problem! Too many connections error in myODBC.

I am wondering now how to optimize the code...

What is better, to make 14 open.comm and close.conn on a web page or to open
once and close once?

Asked differently, is it better to connect to database one and be connected
until all code is generated or is it better to connect for every piece of
information that is needed?

What should I also be looking for in optimizing my pages? I don't have near
100 users simultaniously accessing database!

Yours

Jerry