I appreciate all the help that you all have provided.... I've got another
one for you all.

I am receiving the following error when I try to restore a database backup
from an .sql file:
ERROR 1064 at line 12: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'PACK_KEYS=1' at line 11

Code used:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS Advertisers;
CREATE TABLE Advertisers (
  AdvertisersKey smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  AdvertiserID int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  Advertiser char(50) NOT NULL default '',
  AdvertiserFr char(50) default NULL,
  AdvertDescr char(250) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (AdvertisersKey),
  UNIQUE KEY AdvertiserID (AdvertiserID),
  KEY IdxAdvert (Advertiser(10)),
  UNIQUE KEY Advertiser (Advertiser)
) TYPE=ISAM PACK_KEYS=1;

Cmd used to create sql:
mysqldump --user=username --add-drop-table -pblahblah
dbdatabasename>filename.sql

Cmd used to restore from sql:
mysql --user=root -p backupdatabasename<filename.sql

Can anybody help me?

Steve Osborne
Database Programmer
Chinook Multimedia Inc.