Anyone know a good ERD program that will also interact with MySQL to write
the CREATE scripts?  As usual open source would be nice, also running on a
win2k workstation.

I used to use PowerDesigner.  Nice software but too expensive.

Won

Not being a materialist in the U.S. is kind of like not appreciating opera
if you live in Milan or art if you live in Paris. We support materialism
better than any other culture. Because retailing and distribution are so
efficient here, stuff is cheaper than anywhere else in the world. And then
we have huge houses in which to archive our stuff.