System = Linux 2.5.1
ARCH:i686-pc-linux-gnu

1. I changed the global.h file to include <signal.h> since if signal.h is
included after global.h I get an error with __sighandler_t. You should
change your configuration.
2. I had to install autoconf 2.13 since your autoconf scripts dont work
with autoconf 2.52. This is a quite common error of _m4_divert_diversion
symbols not defined. I have seen this in many packages. It may make sense
someday to think this autoconf stuff all over.
3. In subdirectory sql you try to include <lex_hash.h> I could not find
this file. There is a problem with get_hash_symbol((const char
*)tok,len,function) in sql_lex.cc. Do I need another dependent software ?
where did you hide this function ?

CU INGO