De : Francisco M Spinola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mardi 4 décembre 2001 12:34
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : MySQL Service could not be started

I have tried to install MySql in a Windows NT Workstation, but in the end of
installation occurs an error, that follows:
--------------
DlgcacWinName:_INS5176._MP - Application Error

The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be read.
---------------

I have another error, that i don't know if it has any relation with the
previous error, that is, when i try to start the service, with: net start
mysql, appear the following error:

The MySql Service could not be started
A system error has occurred
System error 1067 has ocurred