All,

Now I want to design a database which contains more than 10G data to use. I
think the largest table in my db will contains more than 30 million records
and the amount of this kind of table will be up to 7 or 10. In my instance
there won't be so many clients connecting. normally, there are less than 20
clients concurrent querying. My hardware is dual PIII 933, 512M I plan to
upgrade to 1G RAM, three SCSI 18G HD, one of them is dedicated to mySQL DB.
platform RH 7.2 with XFS.

So, could you give me some advice that if it is feasible ? Or show me your
successful cases of using mySQL which is supporting very large DB or tables
with details ?

Thanks a lot!

Ares