PLEASE

can everybody use a descriptive subject?

Especially on a monday morning, I have over 250 messages, I really
appreciate to read and learn from other's problems, but when it talks
about solaris install I can't care less, I do filter subjects, but too
often they are totally unhelpful.

Is there a way to block "Question" "Newbie" "Please help" "Problem" and
subjects alike?

Or can the mailer daemon send a message similar to the one when we don't
use mysql, or other database related words, that sends warning.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that have a little trouble handling those.

Etienne

p.s. this message is in no way intended to be harsh, maybe it because we
are monday morning.

--
Etienne Marcotte
Specifications Management - Quality Control