Thanks, I will definitively look for that

But the blocking should be done by the mailing list, making a reply like
the one for omitting mysql or database in the message.

the message could just ask to put a more descriptive subject.

because if every user filters out topics, then the person seeking help
would have an hard time finding some. I know there are already a lot of
"gurus" on other mailing lists that are filtering all undescriptive
topics.. so I hope my message will convince users to always use a good
subject so that every possible help can be gathered!

Etienne

--
Etienne Marcotte
Specifications Management - Quality Control