also screen what you don't need.

I delete everything regarding installation. I don't have solaris and I
don't have red hat so 80% of the install questions I can't help.
You can set up pretty complex sorting rules. It might take a couple of
weeks to set up, but once it's done you should receive only wanted
informations.

My 2 cents

Etienne

Tony Buckley wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> I am sure this has been said before so my apologies if I bore!
>
> Most mail clients let you setup rules.  For the mySQL list I automatically
> redirect all messages into a separate folder based on the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> email address.  This creates a fabulous resource that can be searched (title
> and text) and can be read or ignored by choice.
>
> I am not a great fan of Newsgroups - they get spammed too much and messages
> get lost or archived.  Some ISPs carry them, some don't.  All too hit and
> miss for a resource on which I rely and am very grateful for.
>
> Tony

Etienne Marcotte
Specifications Management - Quality Control
Imperial Tobacco Ltd. - Montreal (Qc) Canada
514.932.6161 x.4001