Yes.
1.  Read the manual sections concerning setting up new accounts with special emphasis
on passwords.
2.  When you thoroughly understand those matters, take the issue to the system
administrator and/or management.

hth,

Doug

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former.
-- Albert Einstein