From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 7:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Monitor Mysql Server

Hello,

Sorry for the OT,.. but I was hoping someone may suggest a script that
can monitor multiple mysql servers. We have two running and I would like
to setup a cron to check the servers once an hour or so to make sure it
running and if not, it would be capable of restart the server
automatically in the event someone is not available to restart it. I'm
no shell script write... strictly Perl :) Not sure this could be done
with Perl.

any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

Happy Holidays,

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work! http://www.thunder-rain.com