Jean.Maupertuis writes:
> hi
> in the help file of mysqlgui we find that it has the functions for:
> - Generating a menu with table fields based on tables that the user has
> choosen
> - Parametrized queries, where the user can put any number of ?var?
> strings and getting a dialog with all ?var? specified, so that inputed
> values replace ?var? s before execution
>
> How these 2 functions work?
>
> I try Commands ---> Table ----> Choose  table
> next Commands ----> Table -----> Edit Table
>
> But nothing happen
>
> Thanks for your  help
>
> Jean Maupertuis

No, it does not work that way. If you have read all the docs, you
would have known, but here is a summary :

- Click on button or menu "Choose tables", choose the ones you want
  and then when in edit dialog click on the right mouse button. Click
  on the middle (or both left and right simultaneously) to see what
  you get

- UPDATE table SET some_date=?What date did it happen? where id=?Which
  customer?

--
Regards,