apologies, I don't have the space to keep all mails as this group puts out a
100+ messages a day I glance through them and if they are not relevant I
delete them unless I know I'll need them in the future.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 January 2002 16:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; MySQL; Vernon A Webb
Subject: RE: MySQLGUI

You need to create a user with login privileges from any location.

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO foo@"%" IDENTIFIED BY 'apassword' WITH
GRANT OPTION;

AND, as is appended to each post,

AND, this answer was posted yesterday in response to an identical question,
if you read back.

hth,
Doug

if you read back, this answer was posted yesterday